Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How this blog came to be...

So if you've stumbled upon this blog, you might be wondering how this all came about.  Simply, it's because I wanted a place to share my thoughts.  But some of my thoughts are not the kind I want to share with those closest to me.  Some things, in order to maintain the status quo, are best left unsaid.  

It's not that I don't love my husband or my kids or my friends or my neighbors.  It's just that there are some things they won't understand. But that's where you, dear reader, come in.  

If you've found this blog, chances are that you, too, leave things unsaid, but not un-thought or un-felt.  So this is our safe place.  A place where we can share the things that go through our heads.  The things that make us question are sanity.  The things we long to say, but know we can't.

This is our soft place to land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No secret too scary, no thought to "out there". Just a soft place to land.